Friends of Portland Adult Education helps adult learners strive to become stronger citizens, employees, parents & entrepreneurs.
Friends was formed in 2012 to assist in meeting the unique needs of Portland Adult Education’s students and to bridge the gap between what PAE is funded and the cost of running the largest adult education program in the state.
Friends of Portland Adult Education efforts are currently focused on:
- Student Support Services
- Scholarships for course work
- Credential translation and evaluation
- Student Field Trips and Teacher Projects–Click here for more information
- Portland Adult Education Initiatives
- Classroom & Building Upgrades
- Technology needs
- Workplace Training
- Marketing and Communications